Sunday, May 3, 2015

Edward Scissorhands mixed media postcard

Hello,

Here is a mixed media postcard I made using the digital stamp Eddie Scissors from Vera Lane Studio.

I used 2 layers of gesso on the background and then added some black Gelato and rubbed that on with my fingers. I splattered some watered down white acrylic paint in random spots with a fan brush.

I used some white embossing powder and a stamp which looks like stitches.

I coloured him and the topiary with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut them out. I used some clear Wink of Stella on the pot and on his eyelids.

I added some black striped skinny washi tape to the bottom.

I edged around the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

Challenge: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment