Monday, April 13, 2015

Party Kitty Mini Tag

Hello,

Here is a mini tag I made using the digital stamp Girl and Cat with hats from Vera Lane Studio.

This mini tag measures 2.5" x 4.5". 

The birthday sayings background paper is from The Paper Studio's Eat Cake paper pad.

I coloured the kitty with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. 

I added clear Wink of Stella to her spots and her eyelid. I added Glossy Accents on top of the spots.

The hat is also from the set and I added a blue pom pom to the top.

I used a Happy Birthday sticker for the sentiment.

I added some purple fuzzy eyelash yarn to the top.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: April Anything Goes
Check it out here: Sisters of Craft

Challenge #73: Spots and/or Stripes (The kitty has spots)
Check it out here: Left of Center

Challenge #75: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Creative Fingers

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fun and funky tag, I love it! Thanks for joining us at LOC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cat and fun tag! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo PS: I got blogcandy if u wanna join ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag. Love the pompom and the sparkle. I'm feeling the need for some cats with hats now! Lovely and thank you so much for joining us at Left of Center. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet, thanks for joining us in the sisters of craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete