Thursday, March 26, 2015

Toxic Ballerina Tag

Hello,

Here is a mini tag I made using the digital stamp Ballerina Top-Toxic Ballerina from Smeared Ink.

This mini tag measures 2.5" x 4.5" and the background paper is from Recollection's Midnight Magic paper pad.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I added clear Wink of Stella to parts of her dress and hair.

I added some Recollections faux pearls down the left side of the tag.

I coloured a felt flower with a black Sharpie and added a pink gem to the center.

I edged around the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I used white lace ribbon for the top that I coloured with Distress Ink in Pumice Stone.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Challenge: Anything Goes
Check it out here: Smudgy Antics

Challenge: Anything Goes 
Check it out here: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

13 comments:

  1. hello Judy! sweet tag, darlin addition of the pearls and flower....cuuuute! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful make. Love what you have done here. Thanks for joining in with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Love the colors in the skirt...lovely folds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag and I like the words you added!
    Thanks for entering it at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful little tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics Challenges this month!
    Leigh - SI DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tag! I love your colour choice for this piece x Thank you for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the size of your tag, I need to make a few of them myself now. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete