Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Puking Rainbow Guy Art Journal Page

Hello,

Here is an art journal page I made using the digital stamp Puking Rainbows from Wonderstrange.

For the background, I used Dylusions spray inks in Cherry Pie, Bubblegum Pink, Cut Grass, Calypso Teal, and Crushed Grape. I flicked water on it to create splotches.

I used a Tim Holtz alphabet stencil and Picket Fence Distress Paint.

I coloured him with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut him out. I used clear Wink of Stella on the rainbow and the hearts in the cloud. I added Glossy Accents on top of that.

I added crayons to the sides of the page.

I added rainbow heart washi tape to the top and bottom of the page.

I edged the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment