Sunday, February 22, 2015

Oddball Love Tag

Hello,

Here is a tag I made using the digital stamp Kendall Collector of Hearts from Oddball Art Co.

I started by adding gesso to the entire tag.

I sprayed it with Dylusions Inks in Crushed Grape and Cherry Pie. 

I blended in some pink and red Gelatos in certain places.

I watered down some neon pink acrylic paint and splattered that across the background. 

I stamped some hearts along the right edge of the tag and white embossed them.

I coloured her with Prismacolour markers and fussy cut her out. I added clear Wink of Stella to the heart, scarf and bows. I added Glossy Accents to the heart and buttons.

I used red heart washi tape underneath her.

I edged around the sentiment with a black Gel pen.

I added some red heart gems.

I tied hot pink and black yarn to the top.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges: 

Challenge: Love
Check it out here: Oddball Art Stamps

Challenge #15
Check it out here: A Step in the Dark or Not...

Thanks for having a look.

Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment