Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Greeting Farm's Creeper Crew

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share some older projects I have made using stamps from The Greeting Farm.


Here are some cards using the The Creeper Crew's Sweet n Toxic set:






I coloured this guy using Prismacolour markers and decided to do something a little different and give him some bright orange hair. The "dude and hey" are from a Simon Says Stamp set. I just love the green and orange combo on this card. 

















For this card, I used the skull stamp that came with the set and inked it with the Hero Arts neon inks in pink and green. She is popped up on foam squares and I used 1 inch epoxy stickers on the sweet n toxic sentiment.  

















Here is another card using the girl from the set. I coloured her all in blue and I just love the silver accents on the scrapbook paper, which  coordinates really well with the sentiment.













Here's a card using Madden also from The Creeper Crew:





I kinda worked off the sentiment for this card. And I absolutely love the rainbow hair on her. I cut the scrapbook paper into triangles so that I would have a wedge shape in the middle. My idea was to have a shooting star where the sentiment was trailing down but I couldn't get it to sit right so I just did a rainbow of stars instead. I used Staz On ink on those. I silver embossed the sentiment and added a silver star embellishment.





Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment