Monday, July 7, 2014

Simon Says Stamp July 2014 Card Kit


Hi everyone,

I recently subscribed to the Simon Says Stamp card kit of the month. This is my 3rd month receiving this kit and I think it's a great deal for what you get.  It's great quality and you get different supplies from different companies.

Here's what was in July's kit called Sending Happy Mail:




My goal is to make at least one card or tag strictly with items in the kit before I add everything into my stash.

Here's the card I made:





I wanted to do something a little different and made the letters/envelopes into flowers. I paper-pieced each letter with the pattern papers. I embossed the 'thinking of you' with silver embossing powder and added some little hearts since the main panel is plain white. The base uses the dark blue cardstock which is very sturdy.














Talk to ya soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment