Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Couple More Art Journal Pages

Hi everyone,

Here are 2 more pages that I have done in my mixed media art journal. 

Here's a look at the first:

This page started with gesso and a large bubble stencil. I then sprayed on Dylusions Inks in Cherry Pie, Bubble Gum Pink and Crushed Grape. 

The image is Glinda from the Wizard of Oz. She's a digital stamp from The Octopode Factory. I coloured her with Prismacolour markers.

The quote is from one of her lines in the movie. 

Here's the second:

This page features Lydia from Beetlejuice (love that movie!) She's a digital stamp from The Octopode Factory. 

I stamped a skull border on top, a graveyard scene on the bottom, and some bats throughout the page. 

I sprayed on Dylusions inks in Cherry Pie and Black Marble as well as adding little flicks of water.

The quote is from the movie and is one of my absolute favourite quotes.

Talk to ya soon xx

1 comment: